Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposits
Bajaj Finance fixed deposit is one the safest investments in India as it offers great flexibility with guaranteed returns.
Bajaj Finance Limited, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is an Indian Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). The company deals in consumer finance, SME and commercial lending, and wealth management. The Deposit is offering an assured return upto 7.05% p.a
Here is why one should invest in Bajaj Finance FD ?
- Higher Returns - make more returns than Bank FD, Savings Account, Liquid Funds
- Highest Credit Quality - CRISIL FAAA & ICRA MAAA. Only Indian NBFC with “BBB” from S&P Global
- Excellent Repayment History - Bajaj Finance has never defaulted on any payment ever in the last 35 years
- Great Management Track Record - Seasoned CEO Mr. Sanjiv Bajaj with 30+ years of management experience
- Flexible Payout Option - Choose a tenure between 12-60 months as per financial needs
- Low Investment - Minimum deposit of ₹25,000, helps in starting out small than waiting for a large corpus
- Senior Citizen? - Make an extra 0.25% above the offered interest rate
#DidYouKnow 4.8* Crore Indians trust Bajaj Finance with their savings in Bajaj FD !
|On maturity||Monthly||Quarterly||Half yearly||Annual|
Senior citizens will get 0.25% extra over this.
*as of March 2021
- What is the eligibility criteria for investing in Bajaj FD?
Resident individuals with more than 18 years of age can invest in Bajaj FD.
- Is the interest earned on the FD taxable?
Yes, it is taxed as per the applicable income tax slab rates
- Where can I submit 15G/H form?
You can submit 15G/H form on Bajaj Finance's portal “Experia”. You can login using the mobile number through which you have booked the FD.